We are a well established electro wholesaler and retailer.
Since the 1980s are we a distributor of the products of G.E.C., later G.E.C. Alsthom, then G.E. Power Controls, thereafter Cooper Bussmann and now Eaton Bussmann series.
Customer satisfaction is one of our highs aims, that like the long loyalty of our customers shows on highest level is given.
With our location in Wuppertal, in the Bergisches Land, do we have a optimal place to deliver our customers with goods.
Our first location as Distributor for G.E.C. and later as Distributor for G.E.C. Alstom was Röttgen 11 in D-5600 Wuppertal 1. At the end of the 1990s we changed our location to the Kohlstrasse 196, in 42109 Wuppertal. At these place are we now many years successful in business and looking optimistic in the future.
History of Weutscheck Distributor
- 2015: Cooper Bussmann becomes Eaton Bussmann series.
- 2014: Eaton takes over Cooper Industries and therefore also Cooper Bussmann.
Eaton Corporation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaton_Corporation
Cooper Industries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_Industries
- 2012: LWD | Weutscheck Distributor extended the offered products with the Cooper Bussmann Electrical fuses.
- 2012: Cooper Bussmann Electrical takes over the fuses production of G.E. Power Controls.
Cooper Bussmann: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_Industries#Eaton.27s_Bussmann_Business
- 1998: Defection of HWI | Weutscheck Industrievertretung.
- 1998: G.E. Power Controls takes ofer the fuse business of G.E.C. Alsthom.
- 1989: G.E.C. merges with Compagnie Générale d'Electricité (CGE) to G.E.C. Alsthom.
- 1988: founding of LWD | Weutscheck Distributor.
Distribution of English fuses of the brand General Electric Company (G.E.C.) in Germany.
General Electric Company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_Company_plc
- 1979: founding of HWI | Weutscheck Industrievertretung.
Distribution of English relays of the brand English Electric (E.E.), later G.E.C. in Germany.
English Electric: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Electric